Big Money Shows
- Format: Paperback
- Publication Summary: 179 pgs.
J C Sum is an award-winning international illusionist and illusion designer. More than 120 million people have watch J C's magic on television with appearances on over 26 programs internationally.
As one of the highest paid illusionists in Asia, J C has successfully carved a niche in the global market as an "East Meets West" illusionist with a large-scale illusion show in Asia produced with Western sensibilities.
J C is also world-recognized for his contributions to the illusion arts with his critically acclaimed books on original illusion designs & presentations that have been bought by hundreds of magicians in over 40 countries.
In "BIG MONEY SHOWS," J C shares his time-tested and market-proven approach to getting more shows that pay more, which you can apply regardless of where you are at in your entertainment career.
J C takes you through understanding the market and how to position yourself to book shows that pay more. He explains how to differentiate yourself and increase your value as well as negotiate big money contracts.
Backed by his 18 years of professional experience in the industry, the book is filled with practical advice, tips and action-steps on how to make good money and build a successful career as an entertainer.
- Raise your brand value and position in the marketplace
- Free up time that you can spend with your family & loved ones and do things you like outside of your art.
- Give yourself more time to improve your act, develop new acts and add value to your overall product.
- Be in a position to develop other streams of income and business opportunities.
- Pave the way for bigger opportunities and shows, which will result in Bigger Money.
This book was written to benefit all types of entertainers such as:
- Balloon Artistes
- Circus Acts
- Escape Artists
- Face Painters
- Mime Artists
- Variety Artists
Here is the THE GUARANTEE:
- You will recoup your investment in this book with just ONE show booking!
- You will be booking shows at a higher fee within weeks if you implement even just two ideas from this book.
- Pages: 179 - 5" x 7.75" - Perfect Bound
|Media Type||Shipped Product|